- PayForEssay is a certified writing service with 10+ years of successful market operation.
- Our team works with different types of academic assignments and offers qualified help with 40+ subjects across all study levels.
- Over 200,000 customers have already granted their trust to us, and their satisfaction is proven by thousands of happy reviews and a growing number of recurrent orders.
PayForEssay in numbers
Average paper rating
Papers in 2022
Our mission is to help students achieve their academic goals. Life is hectic, and we believe that sometimes it is better to get direct qualified assistance with a problem than spend precious time and nerves on finding the solution yourself.
We offer an alternative to managing schedules more efficiently amid performing better academically. We’ve been matching certified writers with students who seek subject-specific and timely help for many years now.
- When 24 hours are not enough to get everything done, a qualified expert comes to the rescue: releases the pressure and solves the problem.
- When the assignment is too difficult or too irrelevant and not worth the time and effort, our custom solutions will set you free from the struggle.
- When you’re lost in academic guidelines, our editors are here to ensure your paper follows instructions and the required format.
We are here for you no matter the nature and complexity of your study difficulty. Always by your side to guarantee A+ results!
We are recognized
By industry leaders, acknowledging our high level of service and customer care.
How we hire our writers
1. Eligibility verification
An eligible candidate must be a native speaker, hold either a Master's or higher academic degree and have a record of job experiences that involves academic writing engagements. An ID is required to prove the writer’s personal information and country of residency.
2. English language test
Not all native speakers are proficient in the English language. Our products are high-quality and free from mistakes. Therefore, we check all writers for their English proficiency. Less than 75% of candidates demonstrate impeccable knowledge of the language.
3. Writing & hard skills screening
The next step is the hard skills examination. An ideal candidate must be versatile in different writing styles and knowledgeable in academic guidelines. One must know how to perform quality research from scratch and make a custom paper with the correct structure and format.
4. One-on-one interview
One last step before getting the job offer is a personal interview. We invite successful candidates for a one-on-one discussion to examine their soft skills, work approach, and desire to share our values.
5. Job offer & trial period
Only around 15% of candidates make it to the final stage of our recruitment process. They are offered a 1-month trial period, during which editors supervise their performance by examining their texts in detail.