Nursing Research Paper Topics
Table of Contents
Writing a research paper on nursing is not easy, but it’s an engaging process that will help you learn a lot of useful information and share unique ideas. When it comes to research topic selection, many students get lost and take an inappropriate title. Thankfully, academic writing experts have created effective guides with good topic examples on nursing to assist students in making the right choice. In this article, you will find tips on how to pick up a great nursing research theme and explore over a hundred brilliant nursing research topics.
Research Questions in Nursing
There are many nursing research questions concerning midwifery, geriatrics, mental health, and more. By choosing a good research question and researching it thoroughly, you can contribute to global healthcare. If you are a nursing student looking for nursing research topics, check out our top 30 title examples.
- What factors increase the risk of miscarriage?
- The history of euthanasia.
- How nursing adapts to a digital era?
- How to improve diversity in nursing?
- How to prevent suicide in high school?
- Specialty areas of physical therapy.
- Specifics of the administration of pain medication at the time of surgical incision.
- The effects of obesity in toddlers.
- What influences patient-therapist interactions?
- Frequently treated musculoskeletal disorders.
- The effectiveness of manual therapy.
- What is telerehabilitation?
- Pros and cons of home nursing care.
- Characteristics of lifestyle medicine.
- How to prevent cachexia in cancer patients?
- Symptoms & treatment of musculoskeletal pain.
- Telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pros and cons of vaccination programs.
- The role of sports medicine.
- Effectiveness and strategies of cognitive therapy for older patients.
- Nursing care strategies of gastrointestinal tract disorders.
- Do psychiatric hospital unit designs influence patients’ aggression?
- The effectiveness of suicide prevention appointments.
- Reasons for choosing teetotalism.
- How to assess the quality of primary care?
- What are the benefits and risks of artificial nutrition or hydration?
- Age-related changes in the nervous system.
- Is diet a risk factor for dementia?
- Specifics of vaccination in rural areas.
- How are social phobia and other psychiatric disorders connected?
Nursing Topics for Research Paper
Choosing nursing research topics, students should keep in mind several factors. A good paper theme is engaging and explorative. You have to be original with the topic you choose to express your unique ideas on the topic and not repeat information from the papers available online.
Make sure the theme is meaningful and has enough reference sources. It’s recommended to brainstorm ideas to come up with the relevant research paper theme. Check out journal articles, lecture notes, case studies, books, educational videos, news, and other materials. You may ask your professor, librarian, experts on the internet, etc. for assistance in nursing topic formulating. Here we suggest you 30 absorbing paper titles generated by our professionals.
- Treatment of mild cognitive impairment.
- How government programs help prevent drug addiction?
- Types of specialist community public health nurses.
- Ways to prevent post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Stimulant medications for ADHD.
- Types of gene mutations.
- Easy signs of bipolar disorder.
- History of molecular genetics.
- Molecular basis for inheritance.
- The nature versus nurture debate.
- Advantages and risks of deep brain stimulation.
- Analysis of CRISPRs.
- Genomic island predictions programs.
- Schizophrenia signs and symptoms.
- Zinc finger classes.
- Panic attacks and panic disorder.
- The role of the government in promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- How to develop a positive body image?
- The role of government programs in maintaining a healthy work environment.
- Causes of encephalitis.
- Smoking cessation methods for children and adolescents.
- Risks of smoking during pregnancy.
- Smoking cessation programs in Canada.
- Personal healthcare policy options.
- Effective employee wellness programs.
- Health care programs for homeless people.
- Lung cancer causes.
- The role of mental health awareness programs.
- UV radiation and skin cancer.
- Importance of sex education programs at school.
Research Topics for Nursing Students
A good research paper requires analyzing a lot of sources and theme ideas to create high-quality paperwork. You can study academic journals or nursing research paper examples by your peers or professional writers. Controversial topics are quite interesting to investigate and read. Students should analyze theoretical materials and provide their conclusions and viewpoints. We prepared this list of nursing research topics to give you more time to write the paper itself and not spend hours looking for a proper theme.
- The development of childhood cancer treatment.
- The effectiveness of malnutrition treatments for children.
- The impact of social media on eating disorders.
- What causes childhood obesity?
- Evolution of nursing in the XXth century.
- Oncology nursing in the past and now.
- Dental health rules.
- Treatment history for depression.
- The effects of leukemia cells on the immune system.
- How to treat restless leg syndrome?
- Non-chemical pain management.
- How to reduce cardiovascular risks?
- What are Alzheimer’s Disease symptoms?
- Newborns’ skin care and hygiene.
- Signs of the immune system aging.
- The role of nurses in advanced-care planning.
- Case studies of malaria vaccinations.
- Risks of geriatric pregnancy.
- Effective ways to treat acne.
- Gender bias in health care.
- Patient preference for genders of health professionals.
- Types of fertility treatment.
- What environmental factors affect health?
- What factors increase conception?
- Cultural differences in preventative health care.
- HIV risk and prevention.
- The long-term health risks of anorexia.
- Symptoms and causes of alcohol disorders.
- Types of autism spectrum disorders.
- How does social media affect mental health?
Best Nurse Topics on Women’s Health
Women’s health research topics are versatile, and you will easily find a good theme. It’s important to investigate this nursing field since we have mothers, grandmothers, sisters, girlfriends, wives, and friends who may need our assistance and advice. It’s crucial to raise public awareness of burning women’s health issues like breast cancer, postpartum depression, menopause symptoms, etc. Here we collected thought-provoking nursing themes that will help you explore females’ healthcare.
- Infectious diseases in women.
- How hormonal birth control influences the brain?
- Midwifery care challenges.
- Why is it important to speak freely about bodies?
- The impact of climate change on women’s health.
- What role do cultural beliefs play in female genital mutilation?
- Why should women speak of physical, sexual, and emotional violence?
- Why is poverty an important barrier to women and girls’ health?
- Causes of anemia in pregnant women.
- AI for improving maternal health.
- The impact of COVID-19 on females’ mental health.
- Sleep disorders in women.
- All about maternal nutrition.
- How does the lack of preventive care affect women’s health?
- How irregular periods and diabetes are connected?
- The history of contraception.
- Menopausal signs and challenges.
- Treating premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
- How to improve pregnancy prospects?
- Vaccination during pregnancy: to be or not to be?
- Health technology for women.
- Melanoma in women.
- The issue of female substance abuse.
- Violence as a major public health problem for women.
- Prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.
- The effect of adverse environmental conditions on reproductive function.
- Chronic disabling conditions in females.
- What is CFIDS, and how can women overcome it?
- Minority women and premature death.
- How to prevent HIV transmission in pregnant women?
- Governmental actions to improve women’s health.
- The issue of Inclusion of minority women in clinical trials.
- Promoting mammography use by older women.
- Women’s health care educational initiatives.
- Initiatives to reduce teen pregnancy.
As you can see, a variety of nursing research topics is impressive, and all you need is to select a relevant topic from this list matching your interests. In order to write a high-quality nursing research paper, you should carefully study the assignment guidelines, choose a specific topic, do research, write a strong thesis statement, and find supporting evidence.
The nursing paper consists of an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. It’s important to use credible resources and cite them properly. If you have any challenges at any stage of research paper writing, our experts can help. Fill out an order form and get professional assistance with your nursing paper.
What are the main topics in nursing?
You can find over 1,000 different nursing research themes, but all of them can be categorized into immunology, dermatology, neurology, emergency medicine, nuclear medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, genetics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, and psychiatry topics. You can research specific groups of patients and cover pediatric, adult, and elderly care topics in your paper.
What are some good topics in pediatric nursing?
Pediatric nursing is a broad research area focusing on children’s healthcare. A good pediatric research topic is interesting, relevant, original, and explorative. Your paper theme may concern specifics of the treatment of different diseases in children, childhood immunity, oncology, psychiatry, genetics, and more.
Where to find topics for nursing research?
There are many educational blog posts featuring a variety of nursing research paper topics. You can adjust them to your needs and preferences or use them as an inspiration source. Students may come across interesting nursing research ideas in clinical practice. Lecture notes, course readings, classmates, librarians, and tutors can assist you in finding a research theme.